Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Every Morning

They are new every morning…... Lamentations 3:23 (NIV)

Took this photo early today.
The sun rises in the east every mornng - without fail.

Today is another BIG day - and without God it will not be His day. So I have given this day to Him.

And then I was reminded of this great promise:

The Lord's unfailing love and mercy still continue,
Fresh as the morning, as sure as the sunrise.
The Lord is all I have, and so in him I put my hope.
The Lord is good to everyone who trusts in him
Lamentations 3:22-25 (TEV)

And then.....

From the bottom of the pit, O Lord, I cried out to you,
And when I begged you to listen to my cry, you heard.
You answered me and told me not to be afraid.
You came to my rescue, Lord, and saved my life.
Lamentations 3:55-58 (TEV)

Thanks God for your unfailing love and mercy - and that it still continues - every morning!

How about you?
Do you need to draw down that God-perspective today?

No comments: