Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

“If… Put a Full Stop Over Your Ministry Right Now “

Pastor Peter Earle is a passionate man.
And he was my bible college principal.

It was during chapel one morning in 1998 that he boldly declared…

“If you have not yet read this book (“Expect a Miracle” by Oral Roberts) you can put a full stop over your ministry right now!“

Wow!!

I did not have a copy of the book and I had not read the book!!

So off I went later that day – and I got me a copy of “that” book… and boy, and I glad that I did.

I read the book, I summarised the book, I tried to devour the principles of the book, I prayed the concepts of the book.

And in our year of UNLEASHED! I challenged our leadership team last Friday to consider reading such a book. So I have dug my copy off the bookshelf and am reacquainting myself with an old friend.

Today I am starting a series of posts reflecting on the book, “Expect a Miracle – My Life and Ministry” by Oral Roberts.

I hope you can stick with me.

I am sure you will be inspired!

1 comment:

Luke Nowlan said...

wow, only a few days ago i rediscovered that book on my shelf while looking for something else. Better read it now.