Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

The 4 Wise Men

I really enjoyed listening to these 4 guys during today's Build our House session.

They are Cameron, Nick, Wayne and Alan. Each spoke about a perspective on our upcoming Just Walk Across the Room campaign. I was inspired by all of them.

I particularly liked Wayne's "outcomes" approach:

Things We Want our People to Be Able to Say Within 3 months of the Campaign

1. Reaching and connecting with people is easier than I thought
2. God is using me to make a difference
3. I am reaching to others in ways that suit who I am as a person
4. God had been preparing that person even before I spoke to them!
5. I have worked with God to get __________ (person) closer to a Fresh Start with God.
6. I feel alive working with Holy Spirit
7. I have changed __________ (area of my life) so that I hear God’s Spirit clearer.
8. I want you to meet _____________ . I invited them here today – this is their first time!
9. I am amazed at how I can see God at work more in my world – I am more aware now!

10. I have been preparing and have begun to plant a seed in ___________ (person) life. I can’t wait to see it come to pass.

If you were there, what part of what these guys said got your attention?

No comments: