Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Merv Locke - Funeral and Memorial Details

Many of you have been asking about details for Merv Locke's funeral and memorial service.
They have been finalised this afternoon after several meetings with the family - and they will be this Friday

1. Memorial and Celebration - this Friday 9 Jan 09 - 11am
- Garden City Christian Church Chapel

Rover Street, Mt Gravatt
Refreshments will be served on the veranda after the Memorial and Celebration

2. Full Committal - this Friday 9 Jan 09 - 9.30am to 10am
- Mt Thompson Memorial Gardens and Crematorium

Nursery Road, Holland Park
This is for family, "family" and close associates.
Directions map has been included below.


An official notice will appear soon in the Courier Mail newspaper.

There is plenty of room for you in my Father's home. …. John 14:2 (MSG)

There are many homes up there where my Father lives, and I am going to prepare them for your coming. When everything is ready, then I will come and get you, so that you can always be with me where I am….John 14:2 (TLB)

No comments: