Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What They REALLY Mean… (Perry Noble)

Here is an interesting blog entry from Perry Noble called What They REALLY Mean…

I found this a very fascinating entry because I have experienced much of what he writes. But I think I am struggling to give myself permission to agree with him because people are often so complex and fragile... so they need heaps of grace.

Here is a bit of what he writes:

One of the lessons I’ve learned while being in the ministry for the past 17 years is sometimes what people say isn’t exactly true…things such as…
(WARNING…you will probably only like this post if you are a pastor or a staff member of a church!)
What They Say: “I’m looking for a church that preaches the Word!”

What They Say: “Lot’s of people have been coming to me and saying they don’t like is…”

What They Say: “I’m leaving the church.”

What They Say: “Don’t take this personally…but…”

Click here to read the rest.....


What do you think about what Perry writes?

Some of you are asking, "who is Perry Noble?"

Perry Noble, Senior Pastor of NewSpring Church, located in Anderson, SC. He will be in AU soon at Hillsong Men's Conference.

No comments: