Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Want the win without the preparation?

What I have found out over the years is that my desire to accomplish something great will always be left wanting if it is not exceeded by a desire to prepare to do something great.
Too many of us simply want the win without the preparation, planning or practice.


This is a great statement. And it's from a recent blog post from Shane Duffy called, "How Bad do You Want It?"

You can read the rest of the post here.

He said some stuff that helped me in my Lead Pastor role - gave me a pat on the back but also a "keep taking care of that" area. Nice one, Shane.

I had better get cracking and do some prep for some stuff I want to do well in???!!!

Shane Duffy is Chief Production Officer at NewSpring Church in Anderson, SC.

No comments: