Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Greater is He

The team did a great item on Sunday morning - it was a Nikki Fletcher song from Christian City Church - called Greater is He.

Check out these powerful lyrics

Who am I that You wash my feet
Prince of heaven's blood was shed for me
Who am I that You call my name
And nailed my sin to a cross
Unfailing grace

Greater is He who's in me
Greater are You than all the earth
My closest friend, my Saviour
So much more than I deserve

Let my life bring You honour
Let my words bring You praise
Your great love is all I long for

My refuge, my shelter, my healer and friend
O mighty redeemer, salvation & strength


I have been reading Psalms lately - here are some verses I found

O my Strength, I watch for you; you, O God, are my fortress
Psalms 59:9 (NIV)

But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.
O my Strength, I sing praise to you; you, O God, are my fortress, my loving God.
Psalms 59:16-17 (NIV)

Check out another CCC and Nikki Fletcher clip "Change Me" - nice one!

No comments: