Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Rainbow in the Lakes

We had another really big storm this afternoon. It bucketted down - and there was lots of lightning.

There there came the rainbow - and it went all the way across the sky! Amazing.

This is what the plants and yard look like after the big wet.

God continued, .... " I'm putting my rainbow in the clouds, a sign of the covenant between me and the Earth.

From now on, when I form a cloud over the Earth and the rainbow appears in the cloud,

I'll remember my covenant between me and you and everything living, that never again will floodwaters destroy all life.

When the rainbow appears in the cloud, I'll see it and remember the eternal covenant between God and everything living, every last living creature on Earth." Genesis 9:12-16 (MSG)

No comments: