Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

Count Me In!

I am a bit of a Leeland music fan.

And this song from their latest album Opposite Way is a cracker.
Check out the official film clip here on YouTube - "Count Me In"

Here are some of the lyrics:

You gave all You had.
I didn't chose You, You chose me first.
Even when I turned my back.
You still gave Your love.
It's the only thing I wanna have.
No greater gift than a man to lay down His life.
How could I miss this, I'm not about to pass it up!

Count Me In
I'm amazed this love is for me Lord
Count Me In
I'm amazed this love is for me Lord

Ooooooo Ooooooo Ooooooo
Ooooooo Ooooooo Ooooooo

I'm looking at these plans You have... for me
They're plans of hope and peace.
Much bigger than the ones I have.
I tried to follow mine I was going nowhere fast.
Your love makes me like.
A David with a stone and sling.
Nothing else could bring my, life so much meaning!

The video clip misses something - but the lyrics are good enough to carry it - hope to get it on the BIG screen as an opener this Sunday AM!

Here is a bit of a bio on Leeland.

No comments: