Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hell - Life's Tragic Default

Our church is currently doing a Sunday AM series called, "Your Ever After." In it we are exploring the powerful concepts of eternity, heaven and hell.

"……. He also has planted eternity in men’s hearts and minds [a divinely implanted sense of a purpose working through the ages which nothing under the sun but God alone can satisfy], ..." Ecclesiastes 3:11 (AMP)

On Sunday 19 October 2008 we do part 3 - where we talk about Hell and how it was never designed to be inhabited by people. We are doing this so that "people will not be ignorant" of a powerful biblical truth with eternal consequences.

I have been using several books in my research - one of them is "23 Minutes in Hell" by Bill Wiese.

Bill Wiese has been a dedicated Christian and has served in various capacities including teaching and leading worship since 1970.
He has appeared on several television and radio shows and is an accomplished speaker.
Bill is a successful Realtor with over thirty years of experience. He lives with his wife, Annette, in Southern California.

“Even if you don’t believe my story, I hope you will believe the Scriptures and avoid hell just the same.”—Bill Wiese

Here is a video clip he did - very powerful



Here is another related one!! Be careful!




Check out the hope that is in these Bible verses.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
John 14:6

God says He will accept and acquit us – declare us ‘not guilty’ – if we trust Jesus Christ to take away our sins. And we can all be saved in the same way, by coming to Christ, no matter who we are or what we have been like.
Romans 3:22

Saving is all His idea, and all His work. All we do is trust Him enough to let Him do it. It’s God’s gift from start to finish!
Ephesians 2:8

This is the way to have eternal life – by knowing You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the one You sent to earth!
John 17:3

Christ will live in you as you open the door and invite Him in.
Ephesians 3:17

I am the door, and the person who enters through me will be saved........... A thief comes to steal and kill and destroy, but I came to give life--life in all its fullness.
John 10:9-10

Here is a prayer you can pray to ask Jesus to be the LORD of your life - it is a prayer to get a new beginning... a fresh start.

“Dear God, I don’t understand it all yet, but I believe You love me and made me for Your purposes. I’m sorry that I’ve lived for myself instead of for You, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I need a fresh start.

Thank You for sending Jesus to pay for my sins. I want Jesus to be the Lord of my life.
Please help me to learn to love You and trust you and live for Your purposes. Amen.”


Please contact me if you have prayed this prayer. You have make a great decision!

No comments: