Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

What is Facebook Really Like? (take 1)

facebook is really like ..... a virus.... it keeps on spreading.


Here is how someone described on one of my "friends" facebook page wall


Hey... welcome to facebook... the worlds biggest time waster....but the best way to keep in touch with friends..... When I first started, spent every night on it...... now try to limit to twice a week.... Love catching up with people and absolotely love sticky beeking at everybodies photos and seeing what their up too.....


What do other people think facebook is really like?

1 comment:

Greg Silsby said...

Well put. Facebook struck me immediately as a real time waster, but after being on it a while, I discovered that it was actually a real serious time waster. Well, OK... it has put me back in touch with a lot of old friends. And, aside from the fact that checking out their pictures and families on their pages makes me feel undeservedly old, it has been good to get caught up with one of God's greatest gifts... friends.