Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

His Face Shines on You!

I just wrote another post about the rising sun today.


I really sensed God's love for me.... I am a son of the King... and His face shines on me.


I snapped this image... a bit raw.... but I captured a powerful & very personal God-moment.


The Lord bless you and watch, guard, and keep you;
The Lord make His face to shine upon and enlighten you and be gracious (kind, merciful, and giving favour) to you;
The Lord lift up His [approving] countenance upon you and give you peace (tranquility of heart and life continually).
Numbers 6:24-26 (AMP)

"Get out of bed, Jerusalem! Wake up. Put your face in the sunlight. God's bright glory has risen for you..."

Isaiah 60:1 (MSG)




PS - yes! I need to brush my hair early in the AM.

No comments: