Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

LIFT Part 1 - with Special Guest Max the Manequin

I really enjoyed the start of our new LIFT series last Sunday AM.

I had special guest "Max the Manequin" helping me. Here are some photos of Max and I.

I used a firehose and "Max" to demonstrateHoly Spirit baptism and fullness as follows:

The initial baptism in Holy Spirit is once-for-all experience that never needs to be repeated. But drinking from the river of the Spirit that now flows from within is something that each believer needs to do regularly.

For this reason Paul uses a continuing tense when he says: “Be [continually] filled [and refilled] with the Spirit” (Ephesians 5:18).

And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery; but ever be filled and stimulated with the [Holy] Spirit. Ephesians 5:18 (AMP)

Continual feeding on God’s word and drinking of God’s Spirit are essential for a life of victory and fruitfulness




Max did look worried when I pulled out the cordless drill and gave him a mortal wound to the heart!
Here is a media clip from the start of the message. Here is where I introduce "Max" and have some fun.
Click the clip below.

No comments: