Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Change of Location - This Sunday AM - Excited and Concerned

We have a different location for this Sunday morning.

We will be at the Woodcrest College Gym Hall (Nev Smith Drive, Springfield)

I am excited .... and also somewhat concerned.

I am excited about our special guest. It is a privilege to have someone of Peter Janetzki’s calibre. He will be inspiring. And he will be worth inviting someone to hear him.

I am excited about his content too - it will help families alot - and will help them build in healthy ways and generationally.

And I am excited that we get to bunk in with the crew from Oasis Church. I really appreciate their pastor, Brett Swann.

But I am also concerned - that some people
1. will not remember the change of location - and will turn up at the wrong spot – and at the wrong time – and late
2. will not invite people to hear a practical message from a great speaker
3. will not turn up because they think the content will not interest them – that they will have the Sunday off.

This has happened before when we have changed location.

So I am putting it out there.... excited... and concerned.

It will be a great morning. Hope I see you there.



No comments: