Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

Great Men of God - Phil Pringle

"I will make the godly of the land my heroes ..."

Psalms 101:6 (TLB).

I really like Ps Phil Pringle. He is a hero!

Here is a bit of what Wikipedia summarises....

Phil Pringle is a pastor, and together with his wife Christine, founder and current leader of the CCC pentecostal church movement. Often described as dynamic and inspiring, his speaking style has made him a well known preacher on the international Pentecostal circuit.

Phil Pringle has a wide-ranging international ministry, speaking in locations as varied as London, Amsterdam, Singapore, Durban, Uppsala, Auckland, Brisbane, Atlanta, New York and Portland.

Pringle is the founder and senior minister of Christian City Church Oxford Falls and founder and president of the Christian City Church International movement of churches......

I have been watching his ministry from afar for about 20 years. The family and I visited his church in October 2006 when we were on holidays in Sydney.

I saw this photo on Twitter recently:


And this is what Ps Phil wrote under his photo:

"Thinking about the three paintings I'm doing this Easter Sunday morning 9am. Getting the music right. I get close to tears thinking about about it listening to the music. See you in church!"
He is funny, creative, loves God and loves to pray.

I have learned alot about prayer and the anointing from him. And I have most of his books.

He has some great photos on Twitter, especially the sunrise photos from his mobile phone. Here is a sample.

I like the photos so much I collect them - and will do a separate post with the sunrise photo collection. watch out for that this Tuesday AM.

No comments: