Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

"Fullness" - What a Word!

I have been captivated in recent months by the word "fullness."


Live full lives, full in the fullness of God - Ephesians 3:19 (MSG)

And God placed all things under his (Jesus) feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way - Ephesians 1:21-23 (NIV)

You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy, at Your right hand there are pleasures forevermore - Psalms 16:11 (AMP)

The thief's purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give life in all its fullness - John 10:10 (NLT)

I did up this visual thesaurus for the word "fullness"..... helps me get a "fuller" appreciation of the word "fullness."

No comments: