Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Great Men of God - A Random Series of Posts

"I will make the godly of the land my heroes ..."
Psalms 101:6 (TLB).

Growing up as a boy, Batman was my favourite. He was my hero.

But since then I have developed a love for God, His House and His people.

I wrote a post back in January 2009 about Ps Paul Grant. He is a hero and man of God.

And I have been thinking lately about how I am as a leader and man of God.

I decided that it was best to focus on others as I got a bit sick of the growing list of things I had to fix, or deal with, or process.

So I will start a series of posts with the label, "Great Men of God." They will be a bit messy but they will be a start. I would rather get something down than nothing at all.

So check out the posts soon.....

No comments: