Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

FB2009 - Get your Face in the Book in 2009

It seems like everyone is on facebook!!!


Here is my very first post about facebook and my "friends."

I have a concept brewing – I am sure someone has already done it. But it seems new to me!
I have taken the popular "facebook" and converted it to FB2009 - Get your Face in the Book in 2009.


This is part of how I got there..........


I recently did a post about some "Word-snippets" - random God-phrases from The Message that have caught my attention when reading Psalms recently. This is one that I forgot to add in....



…… soak yourself in the Fear-of-God—that's where your future lies. Then you won't be left with an armload of nothing.


Proverbs 23:17-18 (MSG)


and then it make me think of this....


Give it everything you have, heart and soul. Make sure you carry out The Revelation that Moses commanded you, every bit of it. Don't get off track, either left or right, so as to make sure you get to where you're going. And don't for a minute let this Book of The Revelation be out of mind. Ponder and meditate on it day and night, making sure you practice everything written in it. Then you'll get where you're going; then you'll succeed.


Joshua 1:7-8 (MSG)

And then I remembered this post I did in July 2008 .... here is a bit of a cut n paste....

....."Connected with God...Fuel for the Journey." The BIG idea was that a dynamic and intimate connection with God was a key to effective ministry to others.....Imagine if we could understand the power of our commitment to connecting with God…….And when we really understood that

1. the ongoing strength of our ministry depends on us being able to hear and discern God's voice in your life - and then growing in and obeying what we hear

2. the effectiveness of our ministry and its impact on the community and with lost people depends on our spiritual growththis should be a motivator for us and should guide for us in all we do to come to a place of spiritual maturity.

So here it is - FB2009 - Get your Face in the Book in 2009.

.......... with a bit of artwork that I roughly whipped-up!

No doubt there will be more on this "live" thought - so stay tuned!

What is God starting to talk to you about for 2009?

No comments: