Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Get Fit - New Series Coming - January 2009

Just finished the outline and concept for a new series starting in January 2009.

This series will answer this potent question:

What are the habits that we need to develop in our lives so that we can run this race of life with purpose in every step?

A key text will be:

You've all been to the stadium and seen the athletes race. Everyone runs; one wins. Run to win.
All good athletes train hard. They do it for a gold medal that tarnishes and fades. You're after one that's gold eternally.
I don't know about you, but I'm running hard for the finish line. I'm giving it everything I've got. No sloppy living for me!
I'm staying alert and in top condition. I'm not going to get caught napping, telling everyone else all about it and then missing out myself.
1 Corinthians 9:24-27 (MSG)

So I run straight to the goal with purpose in every step.......
1 Corinthians 9:26 (TLB)

The series will go something like this:

part 1 - get spiritually fit
part 2 - get physically fit
part 3 - get relationally fit
part 4 - get financially fit
part 5 - get intellectually fit

Ray and I signed off on the music and art yesterday AM - video promo will be appearing from this Sunday.

Starts Sunday 4 Jan 09 with Alan Goode! See you then!

No comments: