Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Obedience is the Kingdom Currency

I really was inspired by something Gavin said in the drama dialogue yesterday morning (as part of the Super 6 - part 4 message)...
"Obedience is the currency of the Kingdom"

And then I had a powerful God-wonder moment during this video clip song "My Soul in Your Hands" from Natalie Grant.
(We used to call it a "wobbly" Westlife moment.)

Some of the lyrics are below.

No eyes have seen
No ears have heard
What God has prepared for all those
Who leave their own will behind
To follow His

(chorus)
So I surrender to you
I give to You everything
Show me what to do
And I will give to you
All that I am
Placing my soul in Your hands

etc etc

I think these phrases really hammered me - "...who leave their own will behind to follow His.."

Check out this post about the part 4 message - "I Will Obey God Today."

1 comment:

Tracy said...

that was a very special wobbly moment..