Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

New Song - "God, I Love You"

Here is a cracker of a new song - from our friends at Garden City Christian Church

This song has been bouncing around in my spirit since Sept 08 when I was doing some ministry at GCCC.

These are powerful lyrics... and then check out the video clip below (we are showing it on the BIG screens this morning in the BIG house).

Call +61 7 3422 8500 to get your hands on a copy of the CD and DVD.

GOD I LOVE YOU


Sheree Nield and Sloane Simpson
© Garden City Christian Church 2008

Your greatness, Your faithfulness
Your love unfailing
You’re full of mercy, You are God

Your goodness, your kindness
Your grace amazing
You’re everlasting, You are God

We’ve come today to praise, to worship you
For you alone are God
For you alone are God


chorus
God I love you, You are faithful
My heart’s desire is you and you alone

God I love you now and forever
You never change, You remain the same
Always, You reign

bridge
You are my greatest delight
You are the truth
You are my greatest desire
My heart is after You

No comments: