Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

I Worship Better When I Have Help

Thanks to Mark Beeson for this great perspective.....

"I worship better when I have help."

Here is some of what he writes in a recent post:

I worship better when I have help.

When talented artists help me extol Christ, I offer more thorough and whole-hearted praise.
When gifted musicians help me confess my sin, I grieve my transgressions more deeply and admit my sin more readily.
When great vocalists sing with me, I find a new gear in my own songs of worship.


Talented artists, offering their gifts to enrich the Body of Christ – the Church – take worship to a new level of corporate praise. .......

God is worthy!

Psalm 95:1-2 - Sing joyful songs to the Lord! Praise the mighty rock where we are safe. Come to worship him with thankful hearts and songs of praise.

I am thinking of the great work the Westlife Celebration Team does - well done team!!!

No comments: