Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Name is Andrew Staggs and I Love the Church!

"My Name is Andrew Staggs and I Love the Church!"

I am coming out of the closet... again!!

And I am inspired by building healthy churches and launching new churches.

That's why verses like these from Acts catch my attention.....

Some time later Paul said to Barnabas, "Let us go back and visit the brothers in all the towns where we preached the word of the Lord and see how they are doing."

Acts 15:36 (NIV)


He went through Syria and Cilicia, strengthening the churches.

Acts 15:41 (NIV)

4 As they travelled from town to town, they delivered the decisions reached by the apostles and elders in Jerusalem for the people to obey.

5 So the churches were strengthened in the faith and grew daily in numbers.

Acts 16:4-5 (NIV)

Ac 22 strengthening the disciples and encouraging them to remain true to the faith. "We must go through many hardships to enter the kingdom of God," they said.

23 Paul and Barnabas appointed elders for them in each church and, with prayer and fasting, committed them to the Lord, in whom they had put their trust.

Acts 14:22-23 (NIV)

That is why I am moved when I watch media clips like this one about church planting.

Click here and be inspired!

I showed this clip last night as part of my BIG Wednesday message.

This clip was recently done by Australian Christian Churches and given to us at the last ACC National Conference.

No comments: