Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I've Been Lonely-Planeted!!

I don't have a bruise but it sure was scarey!
I am off to India at the end of the month and Mum bought me a 'must-have" for an overseas trip - the trusty Lonely Planet guide.

It was "wind-down" time last night with the kids before bed after "wrestle-time" so I asked my boy to get my book while he was running to the lounge to get his book. He came hurtling back into the bedroom and threw the almost 1 kilogram Lonely Planet India guide onto the bed. It bounced up and hit me in the forehead. Such was the fright and impact that I grabbed my head and almost rolled off the bed!! Well the kids thought it was hillarious!

I've been Lonely-Planetted!!

1 comment:

Soccer Boy said...

hey dad ha ha that was funny when u got lonely-planeted Love JJxxoo