Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Re-enACTS - A Reflection

Really enjoying this series. I have preached 2 messages so far and now it is time for the team to take over from this Sunday.

The feedback of the heart of the message has been very encouraging - and to see a bunch of people praying through the targetted outcomes/phrases on Sunday night was something I will never get sick of.


Here are some of the targets!!!


1. “The Books of ACTS is a pattern and model for me to follow today”
2. “I now know that I need to be more open to the Person of Holy Spirit”
3. “I understand that the Spirit-filled life is “normal” for all Christ-followers and is something that I will pursue”
4. “I have been filled with God’s Holy Spirit – and I now speak in tongues!”
5. “Holy Spirit, have complete control in my life”
6. “I understand that I need to be filled with God’s Spirit and that I can be topped-up with God’s Spirit and that God’s Spirit in me helps to be more like Jesus and have His character (fruit)”
7. “God’s Spirit in me will empower me to be like Jesus and do great things like Jesus did.”
8. “I know and I can feel that God is working in and through me by His Spirit!”
9. “I know that God wants to work in the key life areas of my heart and mind by the power of His Holy Spirit.”
10. “I am experiencing transformation and regeneration by God’s Spirit”
11. “I am now aware that I have spiritual gifts that have been given to me by Holy Spirit to be used in our church”
12. “I know that our church, when filled with active Spirit-filled Christ-followers, will be used by God to play a special and greater role in our community and world.”
13. “My life had a challenge that seemed impossible to move, but God’s powerful Spirit touched me deep within and now I am free!”

No comments: