Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

Mortgage Payments Going Up - Who's to Blame!!??

I got another letter from the bank recently... our fortnightly repayment is going up!! Aaarrgghhh. Apparently it's linked to the "credit crunch" which started in US. TIME magazine does a great job with making tough stuff easy to understand. Here is one perspective of how all this rubbish started.



The expectations, thinking and attitudes of all parties in the finance market played a big role in this mess. As we all know "our thinking determines the direction of our life." So what's your expectations, thinking and attitudes towards finance based on??

This is why I try to choose the Bible way - it is important – it sets the benchmark - and a true course.

I've banked your promises in the vault of my heart so I won't sin myself bankrupt. Psalms 119:11 (MSG)

No comments: