Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

20ten

I have been trying to get some intel about next year... 2010 or 20ten.

Stuff like... "what will I be doing?".. "where will I be living?" etc etc. There is a bit of change in my world at the moment.

The best I can do at the moment is a logo design.

Maybe it's my way of getting some traction at least around the concept of a next year.

I know this... God will still be there... and He will be faithful... again.

So here goes... I know this about my 20ten....


1. The Bible will still have all the answers.
2. Prayer will still work.
3. The Holy Spirit will still move in my life.
4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-annoited preaching.
6. There will still be singing of praise to God.
7. God will still pour out blessing upon His people.
8. There will still be room at the Cross.
9. Jesus will still love me.
10. Jesus will still save the lost souls.

That's not a bad start!

No comments: